Sunday 4 June 2017

Review | Penny's/Primark PS Banana Powder



Hi guys and gal's today's post is going to be all about penny's/primark banana powder.. 

As of late the penny's/primark PS makeup range is one of the most hyped about makeup brands in our country, from lip kits to highlighting palettes to eyeshadow palettes They have pretty much everything now. A couple of weeks ago I was in penny's just having a little look and I seen that the banana powder was finally back in stores so I grabbed one straight away. 

 



 I picked mine up in Penny's in Newbridge, It was only €4!! It's a good decent size for banana powder considering it is so cheap and it has a lot of powder in it compare to some loose powders. The packaging reminds me of the Ben Nye Powders just smaller. 

  
 


 The powder itself feels very lightweight on the skin, it states that it is suitable for all skin tones and you can see below that it just blends into the skin very well which means that it would work for most skin tones. 

 
 
 


So what do I make of it ? 

I love this powder, I wasn't expecting much from it because it was only €4 but I really like it. 
I bake my undereyes with it because I have very oily skin as we all know and it doesn't feel like I'm caking powder on like other loose powders do. Once I wipe the excess powder away it looks flawless, It helps to cover my pores and it doesn't sink into fine lines which was what sold me on the powder altogether and it makes you look a lot more awake when you apply it in the mornings. 
And lastly I have used this powder every day for about two weeks and it looks like it hasn't been touched, there is still more than half the tube of powder left! If you have not tried it you have too, For only €4 where can you go wrong? 

Very impressed again, Penny's get another thumbs up from me anyway. 


Thanks so much for reading lovelies
Talk soon 
Lyndsey xo